The eccentric interior of W Oparach Absurdu makes this pub definitely worth a visit if you’re visiting the Praga area.
W Oparach Absurdu
Though parts of Praga are rapidly gentrifying, ul. Ząbkowska retains some of the ‘edginess’ of the district’s legend. The quirky interior of vintage mismatched furniture give W Operach Absurdu instant ramshackle character. They have a good range of craft beers and the food is good. You can sit outside when the nights are warm and there’s even a little garden area. Lots of live music too.
Note: W Operach Absurdu does not accept card payments, so make sure you bring some cash!
W Oparach Absurdu address: ul. Ząbkowska 6, Warsaw 03-735 Poland
Praga District: Across the Vistula river lies the eastern district of Praga, often considered ‘Bohemian Warsaw’. The area is known for bars and nightlife, but it has other attractions, such as the Neon Museum and the Polish Vodka Museum. You’ll also find some of the city’s most unique accommodation, including Arthotel Stalowa 52, design LOFT 22, and Moxy Praga. For food, try the sustainable menu at Michelin listed hub.praga.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation