Moxy is the Marriott hotel brand aimed at younger travellers, with colourful, playful interiors and an emphasis on communal spaces for meeting people. The location in arty Praga is no accident.
Moxy Warsaw Praga
With communal common areas, designed for socialising and remote working, the Moxy Praga somewhat resembles the offices of a tech or media startup. The rooms are functional with a nod to comfortable minimalism. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
The exposed brickwork and colourful neon of the Moxy’s public areas echo Praga’s status as the arty, post-industrial district of Warsaw. Meanwhile graphic heavy scatter cushions and a blackboard theme reflect the hotel’s playful side. These are places to meet new people and to work, like a co-working space with bedrooms. There are even lobby events and workshops, and a business centre.
Despite the obvious pitch to global nomads, the Moxy is actually also very popular with young families. This makes sense, as the hotel aesthetic will appeal to kids. The Deluxe Queen Room has a sofa bed in addition to the double, and cots or other beds are available on request – though there may not be enough privacy for older children.
Moxy Warsaw Praga
The Moxy is an interesting proposition: a big step up from a hostel, it successfully caters to the specific needs of the younger travelling class. What’s more, the hotel is popular with a broader range of guests than its co-working vibes might initially suggest.
Moxy Warsaw Praga address: Zabkowska 29, Praga Pólnoc, 03-736 Warsaw, Poland
Praga District: Across the Vistula river lies the eastern district of Praga, often considered ‘Bohemian Warsaw’. The area is known for bars and nightlife, but it has other attractions, such as the Neon Museum and the Polish Vodka Museum. You’ll also find some of the city’s most unique accommodation, including Arthotel Stalowa 52, design LOFT 22, and Moxy Praga. For food, try the sustainable menu at Michelin listed hub.praga.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation