As if designed for Instagram, design LOFT 22 is a post-industrial fantasy in the Praga district. These aren’t always the most practical apartments, but they are certainly memorable.
design LOFT 22
Thoroughly keeping with Praga’s reputation as Warsaw’s more bohemian district, design LOFT 22 takes an industrial space and injects it with a sense of romance and unreality. These apartments are creative and surprising. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Perennially on the verge of gentrification, the Praga district of Warsaw is a world away from the pretty Old Town. But it is where you’ll find some of the city’s most interesting accommodation. design LOFT 22 has tons of character – large warehouse spaces converted into gothic post-industrial apartments with fantastical features.
The interiors are completely unique. Wooden floors and exposed brick, with large factory windows and big, vintage bathtubs. One room has a grand piano. Others have swings! There are, however, practical limitations, as none of the apartments have private cooking facilities. Also, be sure to book one of the larger spaces. The loft apartment sleeps 3-4, across two separate rooms. A free cot is also available on request, making the smaller apartments a possibility.
design LOFT 22
Though best suited to couples, this property could also appeal to small families with a sense of adventure. A long weekend in design LOFT 22 is like stepping through the looking glass.
design LOFT 22 address: ul. 11 Listopada 22, Praga Pólnoc, 03-436 Warsaw, Poland
Praga District: Across the Vistula river lies the eastern district of Praga, often considered ‘Bohemian Warsaw’. The area is known for bars and nightlife, but it has other attractions, such as the Neon Museum and the Polish Vodka Museum. You’ll also find some of the city’s most unique accommodation, including Arthotel Stalowa 52, design LOFT 22, and Moxy Praga. For food, try the sustainable menu at Michelin listed hub.praga.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation