Close to most of arty Praga’s main places of interest, the Arthotel Stalowa 52 is a pleasing post-industrial boutique that offers great value for money.
Arthotel Stalowa 52
On the other side of the Vistula river, rough and ready Praga is often thought of as Bohemian Warsaw, and this side of the city is evident in its artier accommodation. As the name suggests, the Arthotel Stalowa 52 has a contemporary minimal feel, with exposed brickwork and wooden floors. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Every room here has unique post-industrial elements, from art on the walls to sculptural fixtures and lighting. But the hotel is clean and attractive, making good use of natural materials, and the interiors are clearly thought through. The deluxe superior is more like an apartment, with kitchen facilities, an elegant bathtub, and space to work in.
A highlight is the conservatory-style restaurant and breakfast area, with industrial lighting and natural light streaming in through the windows. And you should be well looked after by the friendly staff. This 3-star boutique offers good value for money.
Arthotel Stalowa 52
All in all, Arthotel Stalowa 52 gives Praga’s industrial heritage a modern boutique twist, making a unique and comfortable base to get to know the other side of the city.
Arthotel Stalowa 52 address: ul. Stalowa 52, Praga Pólnoc, 03-429 Warsaw, Poland
Praga District: Across the Vistula river lies the eastern district of Praga, often considered ‘Bohemian Warsaw’. The area is known for bars and nightlife, but it has other attractions, such as the Neon Museum and the Polish Vodka Museum. You’ll also find some of the city’s most unique accommodation, including Arthotel Stalowa 52, design LOFT 22, and Moxy Praga. For food, try the sustainable menu at Michelin listed hub.praga.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation