With a unique collection of modern art spread throughout, the Raffles Europejski Warsaw brings a bold and creative flair to Warsaw’s competitive luxury accommodation. The hotel scores the highest marks for service, food, and numerous imaginative touches.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Located on the opposite side of Krakowskie Przedmieście, the Raffles is a somewhat maximalist rival to the stately Deco Hotel Bristol, with bold design choices throughout. Like the other-worldly indoor pool, this is accommodation for immersing yourself in. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
The building itself is a restored mid-19th-century palace, build by Enrico Marconi, a key figure in Warsaw’s architectural development. The interiors are vibrant and warm, almost doubling as a museum of modern artworks. The on-site Europejski Grill is Michelin listed and there are extras too numerous to list, such as the coworking space on the top floor and cigar lounge.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
Five-star service with interiors to match, the historic Raffles Europejski Warsaw is close to the top of a very competitive list. The hotel’s collection of modern art is a singular touch, and this creativity carries over into the beautifully crafted pieces of furniture.
Raffles Europejski Warsaw address: 13 Krakowskie Przedmieście, Sródmiescie, 00-071 Warsaw, Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation