With an excellent Nowy Świat location, the 4-star Teatro Hotel offers plush accommodation in a fine historic house, with lots of little luxuries.
There are arguments for basing your stay in many different parts of Warsaw, but the shops, restaurants, and proximity to the sights surely make Nowy Świat one of the best by any measure? The Teatro is a fine 4-star concept hotel that suits its location very well. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Housed in a historic townhouse right on the Royal Route, the Teatro is a beautifully-designed boutique hotel themed around Poland’s theatrical heritage, with excellent examples of its striking tradition of poster art on the walls. The rooms are a little small but comfortable and tastefully furnished. The bathrooms are modern and luxurious.
The hotel makes good use of this compact building, with a striking glass lift between floors and an atmospheric basement dining area of exposed brick. The onsite restaurant offers local specialities, as well as catering to different eating requirements. You can also order high tea and cocktails.
An excellent location and charming interior make the Teatro a very attractive proposition in one of Warsaw’s most celebrated streets. This is a fine hotel for a romantic weekend.
Teatro Hotel address: Nowy Świat 66, Sródmiescie, 00-357 Warsaw, Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation