A retro 5-star in Warsaw’s political district, the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria serves as a superb hotel for both business and leisure.
Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
On the edge of plac Piłsudski, and surrounded by some fine restaurants, the Victoria is French luxury chain Sofitel’s Warsaw property. The hotel is a five-minute walk from the Presidential Palace and University. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Though a 5-star hotel, the rooms and service are also very business oriented. There are multiple meeting rooms and conference facilities. In fact, it’s easy to imagine yourself in the jetset ’70s, as the decor has a smart retro feel, perfectly fitting the blocky late modernism of the exterior architecture.
The glamour carries over into the room, which are textured in warm leather and rich velvet. Cool lighting sets off the gold and purple colour scheme, and all rooms come with a great sound system and coffee machine. The other facilities are everything you would expect from this luxury brand.
Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
Well placed for Poland’s political and academic centres, Sofitel’s Warsaw Victoria is a luxury hotel aimed at the business class. Its rooms reinvent the jetset ’70s for the 21st century, with all the comforts of a contemporary classic.
Sofitel Warsaw Victoria address: ul. Królewska 11, Sródmiescie, 00-065 Warsaw, Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation