Selavi is a very smart restaurant with bar and club attached, located in the centre of Warsaw. The menu is largely Mediterranean with the emphasis on seafood and some variations from other parts of the region.
Selavi Restaurant & Bar
Just north of the Mazowiecka ‘club street’, Selavi – pronounced “c’est la vie” – is a very handsome restaurant specialising in Mediterranean seafood, with some Greek and Levant additions. The interiors are nicely done in tactile wood, leather, and gold, with some really stylish lighting. The clientele dress smart, too, as the venue is as much a cocktail bar as a place to eat, and after hours becomes a club. The party atmosphere means it’s most suited to larger groups.
Selavi Restaurant & Bar address: plac Stanisława Małachowskiego 2, Warsaw 00-066 Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation