Often considered one of Warsaw’s best restaurants, Future & Wine’s intimate yet unconventional interior is especially suited to couples.
Restauracja Future & Wine
Whilst half of this restaurant is cosy tables suited for couples, the other half is an eye-catching mix of indoor tree, fairy lights, and hammocks. Novelty aside, Future & Wine has an excellent menu, including well-presented Polish classics such as duck breast, alongside black seafood pasta and other Italian dishes. As the name suggests, the wine pairings are a big plus, and there is a ‘four seasons’ tasting menu, as well as vegetarian options. Despite the lack of Michelin recognition, Future & Wine has a big fan base and has been regularly rewarded with other prizes.
Restauracja Future & Wine address: ul. Wspólna 37/39 Śródmieście, Warsaw 00-519 Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation