Proper Polish classics in palatial surroundings with an added hint of decadence, everything about Pod Gigantami is a little bit bigger.
Akin to a private members’ club, a visit to Pod Gigantami is a step away from the everyday world. From the two mighty statues that hold the entrance aloft to the large bar area, everything about Pod Gigantami is a little bigger and a little lustier, but elegant all the same. The menu features Polish classics, such as pork chops and salmon steaks, and plenty of dumplings, properly cooked and attentively served. Certainly more expensive than many Warsaw restaurants but the grandeur and atmosphere here make it the perfect venue for a special occasion.
Pod Gigantami address: ul. Aleje Ujazdowskie 24, Warsaw 00-478 Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation