With dramatic views and handy for Łazienki Park, the MDM City Centre has a touch of Cold War functionalism about it. But some of the rooms are large and families are well catered for.
Hotel MDM City Centre
With a striking monochrome, orange, and green colour scheme, the room design of the MDM City Centre is functional, to say the least. Added to the Stalinist-style exterior, the hotel has a definite Cold War feeling. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
However, the hotel has plenty going for it. The staff are friendly, the beds are very comfortable, and the breakfast is good. It’s also very clean and all rooms are soundproofed. Parts of the hotel have a classic Warsaw view of the socialist realist Constitution Square, and Łazienki Park is a mere 15 minutes away by foot.
The family rooms can work out very reasonably if booked at the right time, often with breakfast included. Note that afternoon and evening meals are not available at the hotel. Laundry services are available. The hotel also offers single rooms, which can also be quite attractively priced if you are travelling alone.
Hotel MDM City Centre
The MDM City Centre won’t be to everybody’s taste but it meets a number of crucial needs in Warsaw’s accommodation eco-system. Families and single travellers on a budget should especially check prices, especially once the excellent breakfast is factored into the cost.
Hotel MDM City Centre address: pl. Konstytucji 1, Sródmiescie, 00-647 Warsaw, Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation