For lovers of a fresh brew, the name says it all. PiwPaw BeerHeaven has over 70 beers on tap and many more in bottles.
Conveniently located on Foksal, just off Nowy Świat, PiwPaw BeerHeaven lives up to the promise of its name. The wall behind the bar is a run of almost 80 taps of delicious ales, so it’s not a place to visit if you’re indecisive. The staff know their stuff and will let you sample before you buy. The bar itself is friendly with colourful mosaics made of bottle tops. The bar has no clear signage on the door, so enter Foksal from Nowy Świat and keep looking to your left. You’ll see the distinctive ‘peacock’ logo in the window and arrows pointing back to the entrance on the left.
PiwPaw BeerHeaven address: Foksal 16, Warsaw 00-372 Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation