Chef Andrea Camastra’s Nuta is currently the only restaurant in Warsaw with a Michelin star. The dishes are Italian, with Polish and Asian influences, giving an imaginative twist to the dining experience.
The Nuta experience offers surprises and pleasant challenges from chemistry trained chef Andrea Camastra. Dinner comes with five options – the Virtuoso and Maestro menus and three sets of pairings. The food matches high technical skills with culinary imagination to create a truly memorable evening. The Funky pairing offers unconventional wines that closely match the dishes, whilst the Jazzy pairing attempts to very finest European wines. There is also a Polish wines pairing.
Located in a small side street next to the Audi showroom, the restaurant is easily missed.
Nuta address: plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14, Warsaw 00-499 Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation