Whereas most luxury hotels dial up the design, the Japanese minimalism of the Nobu Warsaw has a cool confidence that sets it apart from the competition. And, befitting a restaurant brand, the dining is also top notch.
Nobu Hotel Warsaw
Located downtown, south of the Palace of Culture and Science, the stacked glass of the Nobu Warsaw cuts a striking figure in this otherwise ordinary district. The building itself gives a clue to the unique hotel within. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Though the hotel incorporates the original Deco rooms of the Rialto, it is the oak and concrete of the new wing that makes the big impression. The scent of lemongrass and an impressive spiral staircase greet you in the lobby. The rooms have a minimal clarity with muted tones and a deliberate placing of elements. Yet this minimalism does not forsake a sense of luxury. Concrete is offset by careful lighting and warm accents, and the beds are extremely comfortable.
The Nobu Warsaw has an excellent restaurant, with a recommended Omakase tasting menu – currently one of the top dining experiences in the city. Service is personalised and there is a gym with sauna, steam room, and wellness treatments on request.
Nobu Hotel Warsaw
In contrast to the ‘classic contemporary’ style of most luxury hotels, the Nobu Warsaw is an emphatic statement of cool yet cosy minimalism. This, combined with an excellent restaurant, add up to a gorgeously thoughtful place to stay.
Nobu Hotel Warsaw address: 73 Wilcza, Sródmiescie, 00-670 Warsaw, Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation