Sat just outside the old city walls, a Movo Old Town Apartment is a great location for exploring the historic centre of Warsaw. These tasteful lodgings are particularly suited to families who like to their creature comforts at the end of the day.
Movo Old Town Apartments
If you’re a couple or family looking for a homely space to return to at the end of each day, the Movo Old Town Apartments could be exactly what you’re after. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Eight different configurations are available, from a compact studio apartment to a deluxe suite, capable of housing an extended family. Each is individually decorated with a well-coordinated eye and carefully chosen colour palette. All apartments have a kitchenette with full facilities. Some have a balcony overlooking the Old Town.
Immaculately clean and great value for money, these feel very new and well-maintained. Some of the spaces are a little small, so check the images carefully before you commit to a room. All the same, the beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms are very good, and you can even request parking directly outside.
Movo Old Town Apartments
A hotel is not for everybody, especially families. The Movo Old Town Apartments offer a more homely experience mere moments away from the historic heart of Warsaw.
Movo Old Town Apartments address: Podwale 13, Sródmiescie, 00-252 Warsaw, Poland
Old and New Town Districts: Meticulously reconstructed after WWII, Warsaw’s historical Old Town contains many of the city’s key landmarks, including the must-see Royal Castle, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The New Town is quieter and home to excellent boutique hotels, such as the Mamaison Le Regina. The district is full of great restaurants, but try traditional U Barssa on the Market Square, if you can’t decide.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation