Located in Warsaw’s thriving business district and excellent for transport, the Mercure Centrum has spacious, comfortable rooms and highly-rated service.
Mercure Warszawa Centrum
Although the exterior looks a bit dated in the glittering glass of contemporary Warsaw, the Mercure Centrum is an excellent choice for business travellers. The rooms are large and you’re guaranteed a good night’s sleep. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
To be fair, the Mercure Centrum can be a mixed bag on the inside as well, especially the psychedelic carpets in the restaurant areas. But the rooms look new and the soundproofing means you’ll wake up refreshed and ready for work. The on-site restaurant serves a very good breakfast. Single rooms are also available – many with a bathtub.
Best of all, the location will suit anybody in Warsaw on business. The hotel is in the midst of the city’s thriving business culture and there are excellent transport links, virtually on the doorstep. The Mercure Centrum is also next door to the comprehensive Złote Tarasy shopping mall.
Mercure Warszawa Centrum
As a business hotel, the Mercure Centrum gets the balance right. It is well-located, comfortable, and offers good service and value. Yet there’s also plenty in the area for entertainment after hours.
Mercure Warszawa Centrum address: Złota 48/54, Sródmiescie, 00-120 Warsaw, Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation