Palatial in every sense, Hotel Verte is Warsaw’s addition to the Marriott Autograph brand. A bold statement that makes a strong case against other 5-star hotels in the city.
Hotel Verte, Warsaw
Both stately and playful, Hotel Verte brings a clear contemporary eye to its fine location. Marriott has created a luxurious world in itself. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
Autograph is Marriott’s carefully curated range of statement boutique and luxury hotels. Each is completely unique, from the location and architecture to the interior design. Warsaw’s Verte is, therefore, a singular statement. The restored baroque palace and rococo rooms are set within grounds with a suitably historic atmosphere.
The room design is grand and playful, with a bold blend of the classical and contemporary. Most rooms have an impressive view, either of Old Town opposite – you are moments away from the Castle Square – or the palace courtyard. Even the breakfasts are given a signature twist here, with vegan options and a great coffee. Finally, Maciej Majewski oversees the ‘Neo-Bistro’ menu in the KUK restaurant.
Hotel Verte, Warsaw
Hotel Verte absolutely meets the brief of Marriott’s unique Autograph brand. A first-rate hotel that gets both the big picture and the little details right – from location right through to a satisfying breakfast to kick off your day.
Hotel Verte, Warsaw address: Podwale 3/5, Sródmiescie, 00-252 Warsaw, Poland
Old and New Town Districts: Meticulously reconstructed after WWII, Warsaw’s historical Old Town contains many of the city’s key landmarks, including the must-see Royal Castle, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The New Town is quieter and home to excellent boutique hotels, such as the Mamaison Le Regina. The district is full of great restaurants, but try traditional U Barssa on the Market Square, if you can’t decide.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation