Located to the south of the city, Hotel Mokotów offers basic but attractive 2-star accommodation. Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, excellent bathrooms, and friendly staff. What more do you need?
A 10-minute taxi ride from Chopin Airport, this hotel is handy for exploring the grand public parks to the south of the city and a chance to see another side of Warsaw. Though 2-star, the accommodation ticks every box. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com).
Functional and comfortable, the Hotel Mokotów achieves what it sets out to do. Some of the rooms have attractive exposed brickwork and the bathrooms are really very stylish. Most of all, this is a clean and comfortable place to spend the night, and represents good value for money.
There is a restaurant on site, à la carte breakfast, and a sun terrace. The area is highly residential, which makes it very peaceful, but well served by places to eat and transport links to the centre of the city.
Particularly handy if you need quick access to the airport, the Hotel Mokotów can be considered one of the best value places to stay in Warsaw.
Hotel Mokotów address: Antoniego Malczewskiego 56, Mokotów, 02-622 Warsaw, Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Check Availability and Pricing for Hotel Mokotów on Booking.com.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation