Though branded as a boutique hotel, the Warsaw branch of the Indigo chain has a stunning inner courtyard that is perfect for hosting clients, whilst the rooms themselves have a smart apartment feel.
Hotel Indigo Warsaw
Located on Smolna, at the foot of Nowy Świat, the Hotel Indigo Warsaw makes bold statements in all the right places, while the rooms themselves are more understated and relaxing. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
The building itself is an elegant restoration of the 1903 original. But it is the towering glass atrium above the lobby and bar that really wows. Some 900 handblown glass balls cascade down from the ceiling, setting the multicoloured palette for the rest of the hotel. Chairs and sofas make this an excellent spot for schmoozing with clients.
The rooms themselves have the clean lines and confidence of Art Deco, though the bathrooms and other facilities are most definitely contemporary. Big windows look out over the city, or the impressive indoor courtyard, giving a spacious, airy feel. The furnishings are plush, with tactile fabrics, and there are whispers of more traditional Polish design.
Hotel Indigo Warsaw
As a statement, the Hotel Indigo Warsaw is a great success. The initial impact of the great glass courtyard never really wears off. But the hotel is also tasteful and comfortable. With enough facilities for any business trip, it should also appeal to every other kind of guest.
Hotel Indigo Warsaw address: Smolna 40, Sródmiescie, 00-375 Warsaw, Poland
Powiśle and Northern Śródmieście Districts: Sometimes referred to as ‘downtown Warsaw’, Śródmieście contains the Royal Route of Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie – two historic streets crammed with things to see and do. The area is also home to the iconic Palace Of Science And Culture and the stunning InterContinental Warszawa hotel. These districts are peppered with amazing restaurants, including the Michelin listed Szóstka.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation