The 5-star H15 Boutique Hotel is smart, comfortable, and well-designed with lots of character. It’s also somehow on a quiet street in the busy heart of urban Warsaw.
H15 Boutique Hotel
Well located for transport, just south of the landmark Palace of Culture and Science, the H15 is 5-star boutique with spacious rooms and arty interiors. This is an excellent choice if you want to be central but still get a quiet night at the end of the evening. (Check availability and pricing on Booking.com or Agoda.com).
With big, well-soundproofed rooms, the quality of the H15 is self-evident. The interiors are well coordinated with good fittings and fabrics. The furnishings give a sense of Deco, whilst Surrealism, Pop, and Op Art are quoted in the wall art.
A highlight, for me, is the plush moodiness of the restaurant, with earthy greens and turquoise tones. The restaurant features a sophisticated menu of contemporary European dishes, as well as a cocktail bar.
H15 Boutique Hotel
The H15 scores well in all categories, including the attentiveness of the staff and cleanliness. But it is the comfort of the rooms where this smart boutique hotel really shines.
H15 Boutique Hotel address: ul. Poznańska 15, Sródmiescie, 00-680 Warsaw, Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Help With Choosing Your Warsaw Hotel
- Warsaw Hotels Google Map
- Where To Stay In Warsaw
- Best Warsaw Luxury Hotels
- Best Warsaw Boutique Hotels
- Best Warsaw Family Accommodation
- Best Warsaw Mid-Range Hotels
- Best Warsaw Business Hotels
- Best Warsaw Budget Hotels
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation