Absolute gem of a bar just north of Warsaw’s Barbican, the Elephant Belgian Pub has over 20 beers on tap and something like 250 different types of bottled beer!
Elephant Belgian Pub
ul. Freta in Warsaw’s Nowe Miasto is a quintessentially atmospheric street. Close to the birthplace-museum of Maria Skłodowska-Curie is this fantastic specialist bar for anyone with a taste for Belgian beer. The range is astonishing, if a little pricy by Warsaw standards, and it’s a great place to watch the football. The draft beers include Kwak, one of my favourites, and all are served in the appropriate glass. There’s also a menu of Belgian food.
Elephant Belgian Pub address: ul. Freta 19, Warsaw 00-227 Poland
Old and New Town Districts: Meticulously reconstructed after WWII, Warsaw’s historical Old Town contains many of the city’s key landmarks, including the must-see Royal Castle, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The New Town is quieter and home to excellent boutique hotels, such as the Mamaison Le Regina. The district is full of great restaurants, but try traditional U Barssa on the Market Square, if you can’t decide.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation