Dyletanci is a smart bistro is focused around an impressive collection of 1,100 wines, with many organic and biodynamic choices. The food is modern Polish with organic leanings, often from the restaurant’s own farm.
Michelin-listed Dyletanci is a smart bistro-style restaurant, wine bar, and shop selling well over a thousand well-chosen bottles – the wine list runs to 56 pages and is probably the largest in Poland. The refined menu is tasting or à la carte with turbot, lamb, truffle risotto, Wagyu beef, for example, and locally sourced organice ingredients, often from the restaurant’s own farm. There is also a lunch service, in addition to the evening opening. Interestingly, the name translates as “Dilettantes”.
Dyletanci address: Koszykowa 47, Warsaw 00-659 Poland
Southern Śródmieście District: The southern end of Śródmieście contains a number of important attractions, not least Łazienki Park, a huge complex of gardens, palaces, and museums. The area is also one of Warsaw’s best for eating and drinking, with Michelin listed restaurants, including Rozbrat 20 and kontakt wino & bistro. You’ll also find the full range of accommodation here, from the Sheraton Grand to the more budget-friendly Hotel MDM.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation