Close to the POLIN Museum, the sci-fi themed Paradox Café is a great place for coffee, cake… and board games.
With a colonnaded seating area out front and Star Wars / Middle Earth imagery on the walls inside, Paradox Café is a haven for games geeks. A great place for coffee and cake, there is also a bar with an excellent selection of beers. The cafe’s USP is its large collection of card and board games, such as Warhammer and Cards Against Humanity, and a library of books with a fantasy and sci-fi flavour. The café makes for a good stop off before or after the nearby POLIN Museum of the History of the Polish Jews.
Paradox Cafe address: ul. Anielewicza 3, Warsaw 00-157 Poland
Muranów, Mirów, and Powązki Districts: To the north and to the west, these districts include two powerhouse Warsaw museums: The POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and The Warsaw Rising Museum – both are exceptional and highly recommended. There are new restaurants popping up in these areas all the time, including SZUM, and you’ll find some budget hotels, such as the ibis Warszawa Centrum.
Read more reviews on TripAdvisor.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation