Close to the POLIN Museum in Muranów, for some Fat White serves the best cup of coffee in Warsaw. It’s also nice and friendly, with a barber shop attached!
Fat White Coffee Bar
Kick-start your morning with a great cup of coffee at Fat White. Chemex, AeroPress, drip, and cold brews are all available, as well as a fine espresso and flat white. It’s small but the interior is clean and contemporary, and there are spaces to work. You won’t get much more than a snack, though the banana bread is great – and the Putka bakery across the road is really good if you need something more substantial.
Fat White Coffee Bar address: Gen. W. Andersa 6/LU2, Warsaw 00-201 Poland
Muranów, Mirów, and Powązki Districts: To the north and to the west, these districts include two powerhouse Warsaw museums: The POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and The Warsaw Rising Museum – both are exceptional and highly recommended. There are new restaurants popping up in these areas all the time, including SZUM, and you’ll find some budget hotels, such as the ibis Warszawa Centrum.
Restaurants, Bars, and Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Michelin Restaurants in Warsaw
- Warsaw Restaurants Google Map
- Warsaw Nightlife
- Warsaw Nightlife Google Map
Where Is This Place Located?Find this location on the Warsaw Visit Google map:
- Open the Warsaw Visit map
- Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example
- If you are using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location
Map pins are color coded:
- YELLOW: Warsaw Sightseeing
- BLUE: Warsaw Hotels
- RED: Warsaw Places To Eat – Michelin restaurants are DARK RED
- ORANGE: Warsaw Nightlife
- PURPLE: Shopping In Warsaw
- GREEN: Warsaw Transportation